The ACM Conference on Health, Inference, and Learning (CHIL), targets a cross-disciplinary representation of clinicians and researchers (from industry and academia) in machine learning, health policy, causality, fairness, and other related areas.
ACM CHIL 2020 builds on the success of the ML4H Unconference, held in Toronto, and the Machine Learning for Health Workshop at NeurIPS, held in Vancouver. The conference is designed to spark insight-driven discussions on new and emerging ideas that may lead to collaboration and discussion.
- October 30, 2019: Call for Papers
- December 1, 2019: Submission System online
- January 13, 2020: Submissions due
- January 31, 2020: Reviews due
- February 5, 2020: Author Response begins
- February 8, 2020: Author Response ends
- February 12, 2020: Notification of acceptance
- February 18, 2020: Registration is open! Click here to register
- February 23, 2002: Doctoral Symposium applications due
- March 6, 2020: Camera Ready due
- March 9, 2020: Doctoral Symposia Notifications
- April 2, 2020: Proceedings are out! Click here to view them on the ACM Digital Library
- July 11, 2020: Speaker Deadline for Submitting Recorded Talks to SlidesLive
- July 23-24, 2020: Virtual ACM-CHIL Conference