The conference is broadly organized into:
- Pre-recorded presentations, available for viewing anytime after 21 July 2020 - please view these before the interactive sessions!
- RocketChat channels to enable focused discussion around presentations.
- Live Zoom sessions for Q&A and social events - see schedule for Thursday and Friday. Note that this schedule includes the interactive sessions, and does not include time for watching the pre-recorded presentations.
Types of content:
- Keynote talks
- Research paper talks
- Workshop spotlight talks
- Doctoral symposium talks
Note about Zoom links and passwords:
- Each session has a dedicated zoom link. Visit the the Thursday and Friday schedule pages to to find the corresponding link to each live Q&A session.
- Registered participants will receive a single password on each day for the all sessions via email. For example, the password for all sessions Day 1 will be XXXXXX and the password for all sessions on Day 2 will be XXYYXX.
- Please do not share/tweet/post any passwords, as sessions are likely to be Zoom-bombed if these are leaked.
How to interact and ask questions:
- Realtime questions and coordination can be done over RocketChat via the website, or you can download the RocketChat client and use server https://chat.chilconference.org.
- You can ask questions in the Zoom webinar using the Q&A function.
The following talks have been pre-recorded. To get the most out of the live sessions, we recommend that you watch them in advance.
|Yoshua Bengio||Thur 11:10-11:30 AM|
|Elaine Nsoesie||Thur 1:40-2:00 PM|
|Nigam Shah||Thur 2:00-2:20 PM|
|Sherri Rose||Fri 11:10-11:30 AM|
|Ruslan Salakhutdinov||Fri 1:40-2:00 PM|
|A Tour of Survival Analysis, from Classical to Modern||Thur 10:00-10:50 AM|
|Medical Imaging with Deep Learning||Thur 10:00-10:50 AM|
|Public Health Datasets for Deep Learning: Challenges and Opportunities||Thur 10:00-10:50 AM|
|Population and public health: challenges and opportunities||Fri 10:00-10:50 AM|
|Analyzing critical care data, from speculation to publication, starring MIMIC-IV||Fri 10:00-10:50 AM|