ACM CHIL 2020 was held virtually on July 23rd and 24th. It featured 23 research talks from accepted papers, 23 workshop spotlights, and 15 participants in the doctoral symposium.
- Yoshua Bengio - Machine Learning Challenges in the Fight for Social Good - the Covid-19 Case
- Elaine Nsoesie - Digital Platforms & Public Health in Africa
- Sherri Rose - Machine Learning in Health Care: Too Important to Be a Toy Example
- Ruslan Salakhutdinov - Incorporating Domain Knowledge into Deep Learning Models
- Nigam Shah - A framework for shaping the future of AI in healthcare
- A Tour of Survival Analysis, from Classical to Modern - George H. Chen, Jeremy C. Weiss
- Population and public health: challenges and opportunities - Vishwali Mhasawade, Yuan Zhao, Rumi Chunara
- Public Health Datasets for Deep Learning: Challenges and Opportunities - Ziad Obermeyer, Katy Haynes, Amy Pitelka, Josh Risley, Katie Lin
- State of the Art Deep Learning in Medical Imaging - Joseph Paul Cohen
- Analyzing critical care data, from speculation to publication, starring MIMIC-IV (part 1) - Alistair Johnson
Proceedings from the 2020 ACM CHIL Conference are available at the ACM Digital Library: https://dl.acm.org/doi/proceedings/10.1145/3368555
We thank our 2020 sponsors for making the inaugural CHIL conference a success.
- Sun Life Financial
- Creative Destruction Lab
- Vector Institute