ACM CHIL 2020 will be held in Toronto, Canada, April 2-4, 2020.
The ACM Conference on Health, Inference, and Learning (CHIL), targets a cross-disciplinary representation of clinicians and researchers (from industry and academia) in machine learning, health policy, causality, fairness, and other related areas. ACM CHIL 2020 builds on the success of the ML4H Unconference, held in Toronto, and the Machine Learning for Health Workshop at NeurIPS, held in Vancouver.
The 2020 conference will be held in Toronto from April 2-4, 2020. Our structure is designed to spark insight-driven discussions on new and emerging ideas that may lead to collaboration and discussion.
- April 2 will be dedicated to a focused “Unconference” and a Doctoral Consortium
- April 3 will include keynotes, paper presentations, and an evening reception
- April 4 will target a series of workshops focused on the main conference tracks
Double blind peer reviews will be conducted to determine acceptance at the end of January 2020. The proceedings are planned to appear in the ACM Digital Library under the SIG CHIL designation. Our tentative schedule is below.
- October 30, 2019: Call for Papers
- December 1, 2019: Submission System Online
- January 13, 2020: Submissions due
- Feb 17, 2020: Notification of Acceptance
- Feb 17, 2020: Registration Opens
- March 6, 2020: Camera Ready
- April 2-4, 2020: Conference Date
- October 28, 2019: Website is Live!